If you love fashion, are customer centric and have drive and ambition, you can earn upwards of $80,000 a year in fashion sales.
At Hangar9, a career as a Wardrobe Consultant is a professional career. We pride ourselves on our lucrative compensation packages, our excellent training programs, our fashion forward product and our stimulating and friendly work environment. Simply put, you will have fun at work while being surrounded by ambitious and stylish people.
Are You Goal Oriented?
Your goals will be to provide excellent customer service, build lasting customer relationships and ensure that every customer is satisfied with her wardrobe. You will represent the Hangar9 Brand to the highest standard in all your daily activities and be aspirational to clients in all aspects of fashion. By focussing on the customer and her needs, your sales will be maximized in the process.
Are Your Skills Aligned With Our Brand?
- Strong selling skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to keep customer data and profiles organized.
- Strong initiative.
- Strong problem solver.
- Strong multi-tasker, able to handle multiple demands and various priorities.
Is Your Education And Experience Consistent With Our Team?
- University educated.
- At least 3 years in retail fashion sales.
- Demonstrated ability to develop clientele.
Do You Have The Right Personality To Succeed In Our Environment?
- Passionate about fashion.
- Genuinely interested in helping women look their best.
- Happy, friendly and positive every day.
- Team player who is interested in cooperating with other Wardrobe Consultants to meet a common goal.
- Customer oriented.
- Proud of your environment demonstrated in keeping the store clean, comfortable and shoppable.
- Common sense.
To submit a résumé, please click here.