- London ON: 519.672.0073
- Toronto ON: 416.777.0073
Whether you need advice, inspiration, a full wardrobe or just don’t want to deal with the headaches of shopping, we make sure any and every want, need and expectation is attended to.
Closet editing is a fabulous way of managing your wardrobe so that it works for both your lifestyle and your budget. Your personal style coach will come into your home and scan your closet with an unbiased and professional eye in order to identify what needs to be kept, altered, and/or donated. We work through the pieces that you have not worn in the last 6 months and take note as to why those particular pieces may not be working for you.
Then, together we will create a “Clothing Action Plan” using key existing pieces and combining them with future purchases. Your stylist will also walk you through how to:
Mix and match by layering for multiple looks- how to get 36 different looks from 9 key essential items.
Buy pieces that can be worn with at least three other pieces to get the most of your investment.
Invest in true classics that will be around and in style season after season.
Finally, we’ll create a Personal Style Journal with photos of the “looks” we created for you for your everyday reference. Closet cleanings are the best way to manage your wardrobe and start with a clean slate to build from.
Fee is $270 per 90 minutes.
Request an appointment and send us an email or give us a call: London: 519.672.0073, Toronto: 416.777.0073
2 or 3 hour one-on-one session in one of our two locations with a styling expert who will:
- Know what colour and styles look great on you – if an item does not make you feel outstanding about yourself then it’s no bargain.
- Teach you techniques to mastering the H9 formula 9=36
- Guide you to purchase quality foundation items, because we believe it’s about quality not quantity!
- Create a wish list for future purchases to ensure that you are on budget and sticking to essentials that are right for you.
- On Call Service available for last minute events, outfit changes and more.
A no-pressure shopping environment- what you buy is ultimately up to you.
In-store personal shopping is COMPLIMENTARY and In-Home is $250 per 90 minutes.
H9 seminars and workshops can be tailored for your organization and or group. Discover the impact your dress, mannerisms and environment can have on clients.
- Learn techniques for dressing for success
- Formal & Business Attire
- Make an Entrance
- Creating a Positive Image
- Casual Business Appropriate Dressing
- Packing & Business Travel Experience
- Distinguish Yourself From The Competition
- TOMORROW! Don't forget our Eileen Fisher event is tomorrow at both locations. We hope to see you there! https://t.co/q27QHIy9EU
- Our Eileen Fisher Event is this Thursday at both locations! This is a one day only event that will feature different fashion pieces from E.F
- The @marccain sale is happening right now at both locations. The sale is today only so make sure you stop by before it ends!
NewsletterSign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about Sales, Events, and Exclusive Offers!