- London ON: 519.672.0073
- Toronto ON: 416.777.0073
Closet editing is a fabulous way of managing your wardrobe so that it works for both your lifestyle and your budget.
Your personal style coach will come into your home and scan your closet with an unbiased and professional eye in order to identify what needs to be kept, altered, and/or donated. We work through the pieces that you have not worn in the last 6 months and take note as to why those particular pieces may not be working for you.
Then, together we will create a “Clothing Action Plan” using key existing pieces and combining them with future purchases. Your stylist will also walk you through how to:
- Mix and match by layering for multiple looks- how to get 36 different looks from 9 key essential items.
- Buy pieces that can be worn with at least three other pieces to get the most of your investment.
- Invest in true classics that will be around and in style season after season.
- Finally, we’ll create a Personal Style Journal with photos of the “looks” we created for you for your everyday reference. Closet cleanings are the best way to manage your wardrobe and start with a clean slate to build from.
- Fee is $270 per 90 minutes.
Request an appointment and send us an email or give us a call: London: 519.672.0073, Toronto: 416.777.0073
- Add a splash of color to your wardrobe — @MarieSaintPier 🧡💛💚 | #Hangar9 #MarieSaintPierre https://t.co/mgTWrO0qs8
- Don’t forget about our promotion ending soon! 50% off select Spring/Summer dresses and get a coordinating Rebekah P… https://t.co/sHK01sqxm0
- Pack your bags, grab your best sweater and take off to your three-day weekend ✈️ (seebychloe sweater on sale) |… https://t.co/eB8r4GCJjJ
Instagram FeedSomething is wrong.Instagram token error.
Get the latest Fashion News from Hangar9
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about Sales, Events, and Exclusive Offers!