- London ON: 519.672.0073
- Toronto ON: 416.777.0073
Closet editing is a fabulous way of managing your wardrobe so that it works for both your lifestyle and your budget.
Your personal style coach will come into your home and scan your closet with an unbiased and professional eye in order to identify what needs to be kept, altered, and/or donated. We work through the pieces that you have not worn in the last 6 months and take note as to why those particular pieces may not be working for you.
Then, together we will create a “Clothing Action Plan” using key existing pieces and combining them with future purchases. Your stylist will also walk you through how to:
- Mix and match by layering for multiple looks- how to get 36 different looks from 9 key essential items.
- Buy pieces that can be worn with at least three other pieces to get the most of your investment.
- Invest in true classics that will be around and in style season after season.
- Finally, we’ll create a Personal Style Journal with photos of the “looks” we created for you for your everyday reference. Closet cleanings are the best way to manage your wardrobe and start with a clean slate to build from.
- Fee is $270 per 90 minutes.
Request an appointment and send us an email or give us a call: London: 519.672.0073, Toronto: 416.777.0073
- Embrace the texture of the season! Join us for our DESA Trunk Show today & tomorrow at our London location! #LdnOnt… https://t.co/E8ia1s9EmF
- Feeling playful in plaid! Pro Tip: Slip on this slip dress under any jacket or blazer to accomplish an easy weekday… https://t.co/2ca6be8Uwn
- Covering up & staying cozy never looked chicer. From blazers to coats, your stylist will help you find the perfect… https://t.co/wWUToRefEK
Instagram FeedSomething is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.
Get the latest Fashion News from Hangar9
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about Sales, Events, and Exclusive Offers!